We understand that for many small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), the costs and business requirements of setting up a merchant account and building an E-commerce enabled Web site may prove to be prohibitive – Transaction fees, E-commerce software and Web hosting costs can all add up to quite a large expense for budget conscious SMEs that are constrained by more limited resources. In order to streamline costs, you may wish to consider working with our professional web development specalists team which will help you to build your website, find the most effective ecommerce solution and implement all your ideas. Our services range from a simple website for a small business, all the way to eCommerce solutions with dynamic databases for large corporations.
- Pre-Integrated Merchant Account
- Built-In Cash Register
- On-Line, real-time credit card processing
- Virtual Terminal Functionality
- Secured transaction processing using SSL technology
- Unlimited product search engine
- Automated e-mail confirmation to all customers
- A hit counter (Customer Counter)
- 24 X 7 merchant upgrade and edit capabilities
- Continuous Internet hosting Web site (Internet Store)
- Shopping Cart
- Payment Gateway (credit card processing)
- Virtual Terminal Cyber Circular – Cyber Circular
- Creator allows you to build an e-mail (your custom sales message), which will be automatically sent to your list of customers. The integration of a Buy Button
Various Website Design Plans
Small Business Website Features
- 10 Webpages Design
- Flash Intro Provided
- Search Engine Friendly Design
- Contact Form to Handle Inquiries
- Search Engine Visibility
E-Commerce Website Features
- Control Panel Provided
- Shopping Cart Included
- Manage Product/Stocks Online
- Manage Sale Makets/Nes Item
- Search Engine Visibility
We provide a free, initial consultation for all inquirers. Further advice and help is available as part of the price for customers who decide to let us design and build their site.
In addition, we offer a consultancy service to individuals, businesses and other organisation who wish to improve an existing site or build a new one themselves or with in-house staff. We can help you decide how to make the most of the Internet, focus on the needs of your target visitors and make your site attractive and easy to use.
Our consultancy service is individually tailored to your needs. If you already have a website, you may like us to produce an in depth report picking out its strong points, highlighting any weak ones and suggesting possible improvements. If you are developing a new site, you may want to talk through ideas by email or phone or wish us to attend the initial planning meetings in person. As with all consultancy, the final decision on what to do remains yours.